Join a progressive company that embraces the future.
At RBS, we are all about challenging tradition and finding new ways to break barriers to succeed. If you share this same mindset, we can’t wait to see how you can help us grow! RBS is seeking a motivated and focused Resource Partner Manager that is looking to advance their career in the roofing and building envelope construction industry.
Under the direction of the Director, Project Services the Resource Partner Manager acts as the
primary contact between Roof & Building Service’ strategic resources and all internal
The RPM will build, maintain and develop the strategic resource portfolio relationships that will support the continuing growth of RBS. The manager will assess current partners, recruit
additional resources to grow the team capabilities, and work together with the subcontractors to improve project execution and customer satisfaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compile an accurate, up-to-date list of available trades and subcontractors in the region
- Assess and track the ongoing performance of the resource partners
- Work with resource partners to improve consistency, collaboration, project effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Recruit additional subcontractors (resource partners) to support the growth of RBS, from field level staff to supplier companies
- Develop procedures and systems to optimize the throughput of RBS projects
- Develop and track measures to improve performance of resource partners
- Leads audit compliance and reporting with regards to Resource Management
- Ensure the financial aspects of resource partner contracts are managed including
- reviewing budgets, contract pricing and schedules.
- Knowledge of, and a broad network of contacts in, the construction industry
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with, and maintain effective relationships with subcontractors and internal stakeholders
- Experience in budget control, performance analysis and contract management
- Strong understanding of contractual agreements, proper record keeping and documentation
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Professional, dedicated and detail oriented
- Possess a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to optimize program delivery and deliver value to the customer.
- Understanding of Critical Chain Project Management is a plus!
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Don’t see a position listed for you, but are confident you’d make a great addition to the team?
Please send through your application, highlighting your areas of expertise and why you think that you would be a great fit.