Join a progressive company that embraces the future.
At RBS, we are all about challenging tradition and finding new ways to break barriers to succeed. If you share this same mindset, we can’t wait to see how you can help us grow! RBS is seeking a motivated and focused Senior Project Manager that is looking to advance their career in the roofing and building envelope construction industry.
The Senior Project Manager plans and oversees the end-to-end delivery of assigned projects and ensures delivery within scope, budget and requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for resolving issues, managing client expectations, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Prepare schedule of values and cost breakdowns
- Prepare all progress billings and manage all post due accounts
- Approve vendor invoices for payment
- Strategize the wording of RFI’s
- Project specific insurance
- Attend job site meetings and record Meeting Minutes as required
- Project reporting including PCS
- Ensuring sufficient project resources and resources management
- Negotiation of deficiency list and back charges
- Finalize estimate and sale price of all change orders
- Negotiate and obtain all change orders
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a construction-based Project Management role
- Diploma in architectural technology, construction technology, or engineering technology
- Understanding and background in Critical Chain Project Management is a plus!
- Experience with Procore and MS Office (especially Excel) is a plus!
- Professional, organized, diligent and a logical thinker
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate clients, project partners and vendors/subcontractors
- Proven ability and experience in managing client relationships and expectations
- Possess a continuous improvement and quality mindset along with a desire to continuously seek and incorporate best practices in order to optimize program delivery and deliver value to the client.
- Willing to travel within eastern Ontario
Don’t see a position listed for you, but are confident you’d make a great addition to the team?
Please send through your application, highlighting your areas of expertise and why you think that you would be a great fit.